How to create an ethical
and sustainable brand
This eBook will help you to develop a brand positioning strategy for your purpose-driven brand that is relevant, engaging and attracts loyal customers. We will guide you in the process of developing effective brand positioning that speaks to your clients and communicates your true brand purpose.
You want to do good in the world, and so do your future consumers. Learning how to connect and speak to your customers will help you create a social and environmental impact.
The ‘How to create an ethical and sustainable brand’ is a 95-page toolkit about brand positioning strategy to establish a distinctive place in the mind of the target market. It’s what makes you different from your rivals.
- Advice on how to create a positive impact on the world’s most pressing issues
- Why you need to establish your brand’s position
- Methodology on how to develop effective brand positioning to build a loyal customer base
- Information on how to develop and maintain strong communication with your clients
- Ideas on how to use your competition as a source of knowledge
You can pay with credit / debit card or PayPal.
Yes, you can download it as a PDF.
Yes, they are designed to be read from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Yes, to request the invoice, please email email@example.com with your purchase information.
Not yet – but stay tuned.
You can get advice, support and guidance by hiring a 1 or 2 hour session of personalised mentoring.
Back to Resources
Submit your review