7 Pasos para Crear la Propuesta de Valor de tu Marca con Propósito
With this resource we donate 2% of our turnover to Foundation Haciendo Camino.
This practical guide will help you develop the value proposition for your purpose driven brand, starting from understanding your potential client needs and desires, using the VALUE PROPOSITION CANVAS tool in 7 steps.
Thousands of products and services are released every day into the market. Every product claims to be better than its competitors. Customer requirements are a complex mixture of many requirements. It is important for businesses to map what these needs are, which ones they would like to cover, and prioritize which one they want to solve first. To do this task systematically, the Value Proposition Canvas came into place.
Throughout the 53 pages of this practical guide ‘‘7 Pasos para Crear la Propuesta de Valor de tu Marca con Propósito” you will achieve clarity to design your brand’s value proposition. The Value Proposition Canvas focuses on understanding customers’ problems and producing products or services that solve them. It is more than just a graphical representation of customer wants. Businesses can align their strategies according to customer needs. This can help to produce a product which customers want. It is more than just a graphical representation of customer wants. Businesses can align their strategies according to customer needs. This can help to produce a product which customers want.
In addition, we provide 2 Brand’s Value Proposition examples: BABA TREE (products) and THE CURIOUS BEETLE (services).
Who is it for?
Entrepreneurs, startups and small and medium-sized companies that need to design a powerful brand’s value proposition, as they know it helps the business in decision making and positioning of the product.
The 7-step VALUE PROPOSITION CANVAS tool applies to physical products or services, including personal brands, for all types of industries.
With this practical guide you will receive:
- Information on the role of purpose-driven brands in the face of the world’s challenges.
- What is the value proposition for and what are the key aspects to take into account for its creation.
- A detailed explanation of each of the 7 steps.
- 2 examples of VALUE PROPOSITION CANVAS applied to a basketry brand BABA TREE, as a product brand, and THE CURIOUS BEETLE as a service brand.
What’s in our practical guide?
- Understanding brands with purpose facing the challenges of today’s world.
- What is a brand value proposition?
- How did the VALUE PROPOSITION CANVAS tool come about?
- Key aspects to consider in the creation process.
- Detailed explanation of each of the 7 steps.
- 2 examples: BABA TREE, basketry brand and THE CURIOUS BEETLE service brand.
- A template to create your VALUE PROPOSITION CANVAS.
For each purchase you make to The Curious Beetle we donate meals to children in need in the North of Argentina.
Which payment methods do you accept?
Can I download the Practical Guide?
Can I access the Practical Guide from multiple devices?
Can you issue an invoice for the purchase of the Practical Guide?
Can I have a personalized service to develop my brand positioning strategy?
FOR EACH PURCHASE YOU MAKE TO THE CURIOUS BEETLE WE DONATE MEALS TO CHILDREN IN NEED IN ARGENTINA