Do you have a new business idea or do you already have an existing brand that you want to evolve? Defining a business model with a positive impact will help you identify the key aspects for your brand’s development in the medium and long term, which is a starting point for creating a robust marketing plan to boost business growth.
Throughout the 53 pages of this step-by-step guide “10 Pasos para crear una marca con un modelo de negocio de impacto positivo” (written in Spanish) you will be able to conceptualize and assess a new business idea or visualize and analyze improvements to your existing business, in a simple and agile way. Also we’ve incorporated a triple impact perspective, inviting you to focus as much on social and environmental issues as you do on profits.
In addition, we provide a case study of the English tea brand Teapigs to inspire you on how to use the tool.
Who is it for?
Entrepreneurs that are exploring new business ideas or concepts, or startups and existing small sized companies in their first years that want to evolve their business model considering a triple impact, to better align business operations with social and environmental impact.
The 10-step CANVAS tool applies to brands that sell physical products or services, including personal brands, for all types of industries.
With this practical guide you will receive:
- Information on what a business model is and its importance.
- Knowledge on how to incorporate sustainability into the brand, creating a positive impact business model, aligned with the 17 United Nations SDGs.
- A detailed explanation of each of the 10 steps of the CANVAS tool that will be the guide to create the positive impact business model.
- An example of CANVAS applied to the TEAPIGS tea brand.
What’s in our practical guide?
- What is a business model?
- Benefits of creating a CANVAS to define a business model.
- What is a positive impact business model?
- Detailed explanation of each of the 10 steps to create a brand with a positive impact business model, using the CANVAS tool.
- Practical example of the 10 steps of CANVAS applied to the TEAPIGS tea brand.
- Template to create the CANVAS with your own project.
For each purchase you make to The Curious Beetle we donate meals to children in need in the North of Argentina.
Which payment methods do you accept?
Can I download the Practical Guide?
Can I access the Practical Guide from multiple devices?
Can you issue an invoice for the purchase of the Practical Guide?
Can I have a personalized service to develop my brand positioning strategy?
FOR EVERY PURCHASE YOU MAKE AT THE CURIOUS BEETLE WE DONATE PLATES OF FOOD TO NEEDY CHILDREN IN ARGENTINA.