Brand Naming & Logo
Your brand name is at the heart of everything you do. It’s how the world identifies you. So it’s important to get your name right, right from the start. How to name your purpose-driven brand is a significant challenge.
We handle all types of brand name development—we name companies, products, services and other initiatives.
Entrepreneurs thinking about creating a new positive-impact business.
- 10 engaging brand names (URL and main social media platform availability check).
- Two Logo proposal for each of the 2 favourite brand names chosen by client (including 1 round of feedback). This exercise will help the client to get a great starting point for the logo creation.
- Name story creation for the favourite name chosen by the client.
After your purchase has been made, you will be directed to a questionnaire. We will ask you for:
- A Brand idea summary and background info. Defining who is your target and where your business will be operating.
- Map of the main competition.
Naming Strategy Validation
Immediately after you respond to the questions, we will send you an email to present our initial strategy on the brand name types ideal for your new brand, and ensure we’re all on the same page.
We start the Brainstorm process: This is where the magic happens and where we create lots and lots of names.
We will finish with: The Brainstorm output session & Shortlist.
Before presenting the names, we screen them for URL and main social media platforms availability.
We formally present our 10 top brand names and receive feedback from you,. We will ask you to choose your 2 favourite choices.
We present the logo creation for your 2 top brand names, and you will provide feedback so we are able to re work the logos with the graphic designer and present you the final designs.
When it comes to final selection, we are here to guide you, but the decision is ultimately yours.
Finally, we will present the story behind the favourited brand name.
With every purchase, we’ll provide meals for children in need in Argentina.
Yes, to request the invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase information.
Back to Consultancy